- Processes warranty claims on a timely basis for all franchises.
- Processes all warranty paperwork to ensure proper documentation.
- Submits warranty claims to the manufacturer and distributor.
- Files and maintains all service records as required by the warrantor.
- Reconciles all warranty receivables with payments through the appropriate accounting schedule as required.
- Audits warranty parts and prepares for scrapping process.
- Conducts field work in a workshop environment with inspection and handling of used warranty parts.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar capacity
- At least five (5) CXC level passes including Mathematics and English at grade 2 or higher
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- High level of enthusiasm, professionalism and ethical standards
- A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, a sense of empathy, and passion for your work are essential in this role.
The successful candidate must be a team player, self-motivated, and assertive. Must be energetic and detail oriented with the ability to consistently meet deadlines. Must have a positive attitude, a willingness to learn and a methodical work ethic. He/she must be pleasant, presentable, well spoken, and highly organized.
Candidates should forward a current curriculum vitaé to:
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged