The essential duties of the Service Advisor – Automotive Service would be to sell and schedule needed service work in the Service Department and to update customers on the status of work being carried out on their vehicles
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtains vehicle information.
- Creates repair order by entering all relevant information on repairs needed.
- Checks on progress of repairs throughout the day and updates customers.
- Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labor and parts.
- Advises customers on the care of their vehicles and the value of maintaining them in accordance with manufacturers' specifications.
- Receives customers and guides them through the invoicing and payment process.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction standards.
- Answers telephone inquiries regarding appointments and work in process
Qualifications and Experience Required
- At least five (5) CXC level passes, including Mathematics and English at grade 2 or higher
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar capacity would be an asset.
- Computer literacy with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and consistently meet deadlines
- Detail oriented with a passion for customer service and customer satisfaction
Candidates should forward a current curriculum vitaé to:
Service Advisor - Automotive Service
Simpson Motors Ltd
Warrens, St. Michael
with “Service Advisor - Automotive Service” in the subject field
You may upload your CV here.
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged