This Sales Executive position is an excellent opportunity with unlimited earning potential, whilst working in the forefront of the Automotive industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving individual sales objectives and goals while contributing to an expanding Automotive dealership, and at the same time maintaining a high level of customer service.
Candidates must have experience within a sales environment and a demonstrated history of solid performance and sales success. They must be eager and driven, with a passion to sell in order to gain maximum value from the commission-based structure.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- A minimum of five (5) years of high calibre sales experience
- Competency in a Windows environment
- At least five (5) CXC level passes including Mathematics and English at grade 2 or higher
- Demonstrated history of solid performance and sales success
- Computer literacy with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- A general knowledge of and enthusiasm for motor vehicles would be assets
Candidates must be pleasant, presentable, well spoken, highly organised and willing to work outdoors and offsite when required. They must have a positive attitude, a willingness to learn and a methodical work ethic. They must be presentable and have the ability to interact easily with a variety of persons. A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, sense of empathy, and passion for your work are essential in this role.
Candidates should forward a current curriculum vitaé no later than June 30th to:
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged