Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Makes and pursues collection calls to debtors.
- Researches and resolves queries in relation to debtors’ concern.
- Initiates and effects payment arrangements, deferments, and seeks additional information which will ultimately resolve delinquency.
- Interfaces with various departments to address problem resolutions.
- Achieves, maintains and sustains established departmental standards, goals, policies & procedures.
- Consistently updates all pertinent information into the comment screen for the mutual benefit of all collectors/collections efforts.
- Complies/adheres to organizational mission statement, objectives, integrity quality and value.
- Recognizes and practices virtues such as customer focus, respect for each other, teamwork, professionalism & company loyalty.
- Performs any and all job related duties.
- Answers incoming phone calls in a prompt, polite and professional manner.
- Composes and prepares routine correspondence to customers
- Maintains professional appearance and neat work
- Performs the duties of Relief Cashier
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent communication skills and salesmanship
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- High level of enthusiasm, professionalism and ethical standards
The successful candidate must be self-motivated, assertive and professional. Must be energetic and detail oriented with the ability to consistently meet deadlines. Must have a positive attitude, a willingness to learn and a methodical work ethic. Must be pleasant, presentable, well spoken, highly organised and have the ability to interact easily with a variety of persons. Must be a team player with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, a sense of empathy, and passionate about work.
Candidates should forward a current curriculum vitaé to:
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged