The Service Supervisor will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing customer relationships by ensuring the optimum customer experience possible.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with customers to encourage repeat and referral business.
- Ensures that the environment is completely customer friendly and that customers are dealt with promptly and professionally with the utmost courtesy.
- Deals promptly with customer complaints and reports all important matters to the Service Manager for his guidance and assistance.
- Ensures that all customers are greeted promptly and given fair estimates on costs and time required for repairs and maintenance.
- Handles customer complaints immediately and according to dealership's guidelines.
- Deals promptly with all issues relayed by Customer Support Department and documents resolution.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar position
- An undergraduate degree in a related field would be an asset
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of professionalism
- Excellent grooming standards and a friendly personality
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Computer literacy with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience in a service industry would be an asset
Candidates should forward a current curriculum vitaé by September 8th, 2017 to:
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged