Simpson Motors Limited is seeking to recruit a suitable individual to fill the role of Pre-delivery Inspection Technician.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Completes pre-delivery inspections and basic maintenance on sold vehicles
- Prepares and delivers sold vehicles to Sales Executives
- Installs optional equipment as required
- Inspects and drives new vehicles from the Port
- Drives vehicles to various partner and supplier locations
EXPERIENCE & REQUIRED SKILLS
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- Basic mechanical experience
- A valid driver’s license
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Professional personal appearance
- High level of enthusiasm, professionalism and ethical standards
- A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and passion for your work are essential
The successful candidate must be energetic and detail oriented with the ability to consistently meet deadlines. Must have a positive attitude, a willingness to learn and a methodical work ethic.
Please forward a current Curriculum Vitae to:
Simpson Motors Ltd
Warrens, St. Michael
with “PDI Technician” in the subject field
You may upload your CV here.
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged