Duties and Responsibilities
- Picks parts from parts bins and delivers to Parts Sales Representatives
- Assists with maintaining a supply of fast moving items on the nearby parts shelves
- Assists with unpacking of parts containers
- Delivers gas to all new vehicles and other vehicles as required
- Assists Warehouse team as required.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- At least five (5) CXC level passes including Mathematics and English at grade 2 or higher
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good knowledge of spare parts
- Professional personal appearance
- Fork lift license
- High level of enthusiasm, professionalism and ethical standards
- A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and passion for your work are essential
The successful candidate must be a team player and energetic. Must have a positive attitude and methodical work ethic.
Please forward a current Curriculum Vitae to:
Simpson Motors Ltd
Warrens, St. Michael
with “Parts Picker” in the subject field
You may upload your CV here.
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged