Logistics Parts Lead
Simpson Motors Limited, a subsidiary of Inchcape Group is seeking to recruit a Logistics Parts Lead.
- Ensures efficiency throughout the supply chain process, from order to delivery of products; identifies actual and potential delays, takes action to resolve late delivery issues proactively.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with dealers, vendors and suppliers.
- Collects interpret and analyses various types of logistics data including the availability of products, reliability of transport and delivery, and other data related to product supply chain management, sourcing and distribution.
- Tracks product flow from origin to delivery.
- In Business Management, Supply Chain Management or a related field
- Previous experience in the shipping and logistics field is required.
- Knowledge of shipping and distribution channels
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and passion for your work are essential
Candidates should forward a current curriculum vitaé no later than 21 November 2022 to:
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged