Simpson Finance is seeking to fill the position of Finance Officer.
The Finance Officer will be responsible for developing loan applications by evaluating applicant information and documentation.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Meeting with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyzing applicants' financial status and creditworthiness to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtaining and compiles copies of loan applicants' credit histories, individual/corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Reviewing loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Computing payment schedules.
- Handling customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Preparing internal reports in a timely manner.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent communication skills and salesmanship
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- High level of enthusiasm, professionalism and ethical standards
Successful candidates must be self-motivated, assertive and professional. They must be energetic and detail oriented with the ability to consistently meet deadlines.
They must have a positive attitude, a willingness to learn and a methodical work ethic. They must be pleasant, presentable, well spoken, highly organised and have the ability to interact easily with a variety of persons. A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, sense of empathy, and passion for your work are essential in this role.
Please forward a current Curriculum Vitae:
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged