Simpson Finance Limited is seeking to recruit a Credit Controller to oversee the collection of customer accounts in a manner that ensures high customer satisfaction and loyalty.
The successful candidate will supervise the team responsible for ensuring that customer accounts are kept current. Must be able to communicate in an efficient yet friendly manner with customers as well as the receivables team while achieving the objectives as outlined by the Regional Credit Manager.
He/she must be self-motivated, assertive and professional. Must be energetic and detail oriented with the ability to consistently meet deadlines. Must have a positive attitude, a willingness to learn and a methodical work ethic. Must be pleasant, presentable, well spoken, highly organised and have the ability to interact easily with a variety of persons. Must be a team player with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, a sense of empathy, and passionate about work.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar position
- Proven leadership experience
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- High level of enthusiasm, professionalism and ethical standards
Please forward a current Curriculum Vitae no later than October 18th, 2019 to:
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged