The Business Systems Analyst devises and designs computer system solutions to business problems and requirements, while playing a principal role in the development and implementation of major systems. The Business Systems Analyst acts also as the Distribution Systems Administrator and is responsible for computer subsystems administration and support, including ERP, EDI and other related systems.
This position is absolutely a hands-on technical role and the successful candidate may be required to work outside of standard company hours including weekends. The Business System Analyst is part of the IT Infrastructure Group and reports to the IT Manager.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- BS or BA degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field is required.
- Business Systems certification preferred (such as MCSA or MCDBA)
- Minimal of 3 years of system design and programming work; using SQL language; designing and maintaining reports using tools such as Crystal Reports and managing and providing support to ERP or computerised accounting systems
- Minimal of 5 years of personal computer experience with Windows OS and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to understand technical manuals, software specifications, hardware principals of operation and general methods of systems software operations
- Ability to understand and clearly relate to other members of the organisation.
Successful candidates must have a positive attitude, a willingness to learn and a methodical work ethic. They must be detail oriented with the ability to consistently meet deadlines.
Please forward a current Curriculum Vitae to:
Business Systems Analyst
Simpson Motors Ltd
Warrens, St. Michael
with “Business Systems Analyst” in the subject field
You may upload your CV here.
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged